Sunday 15 June 2008

Sunday

There seem to be some peculiar virus going around London causing blocked sinuses and sneezing attacks which meant quite a few cancellations today. Ponies didn't complain - they landed additional roll- around time in the arenas :)

I, on the other hand, had the time to snap this and that on my phone camera (hence the quality is low!), read a bit of my BHSII book (as I am planning to take the exam this year) and try to analyse various conformational elements of dear equines (conformation analysis is my little hobby;).

A little video from today (oh, and I just discovered recently how to put a music background onto videos on Photobucket so I am having fun putting it all together;).

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig